in the United States. We don't have the luxury of focusing our efforts on one group; we must protect the country from terrorism whether foreign or homegrown, and regardless of the ideology that motivates its violence. Janet Napolitano
If you have too good a time writing hostile reviews, you'll injure not only your sensibility but your soul. David Lehman
There's not much in the way of written-down arrangements - just things that Gerry and I have worked out, from playing spontaneously together and hanging on to whatever seems to fall in right. Chuck Mangione
It's not about market share. If you have a successful company, you will get your market share. But to get a successful company, what do you have to have? The same metrics of success that your customer does. Gordon Bethune
Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense. e. e. cummings
In order to be Miss Anybody you had to have excellent grades, and I had terrible grades because of my dyslexia. Fannie Flagg
People love gentle larceny. Dan Aykroyd
I don't think about second or third place. Maurice Greene
When I write a book, I write very cleanly from page one to the last page. I hardly ever write out of sequence. Gregory Maguire
The left has come to regard common sense - the traditional wisdom and folkways of the community - as an obstacle to progress and enlightenment. Christopher Lasch
If you have too good a time writing hostile reviews, you'll injure not only your sensibility but your soul. David Lehman
There's not much in the way of written-down arrangements - just things that Gerry and I have worked out, from playing spontaneously together and hanging on to whatever seems to fall in right. Chuck Mangione
It's not about market share. If you have a successful company, you will get your market share. But to get a successful company, what do you have to have? The same metrics of success that your customer does. Gordon Bethune
Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense. e. e. cummings
In order to be Miss Anybody you had to have excellent grades, and I had terrible grades because of my dyslexia. Fannie Flagg
People love gentle larceny. Dan Aykroyd
I don't think about second or third place. Maurice Greene
When I write a book, I write very cleanly from page one to the last page. I hardly ever write out of sequence. Gregory Maguire
The left has come to regard common sense - the traditional wisdom and folkways of the community - as an obstacle to progress and enlightenment. Christopher Lasch