Skip to main content

I've never fancied that footballer lifestyle. I suppose I could live that kind of flash

life. People stereotype child actors and kind of expect you to go off the rails a bit, be a bit crazy, but that's not really happened yet. I've got a big family so that helps, and they live really close to the studios so it's just so much easier.
Rupert Grint

My address is like my shoes. It travels with me. I abide where there is a fight against wrong.
Mother Jones

I sign every autograph I can for kids because I remember myself at that age. I think it's ridiculous that some guys won't sign for a kid.
Jim Thome

If it's true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers.
Doris Day

To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines.
Steve Jobs

I cannot recognise either the Palestinian state or the Israeli state. The Palestinians are idiots and the Israelis are idiots.
Muammar al-Gaddafi

The United States themselves are essentially the greatest poem.
Walt Whitman

Success in the majority of circumstances depends on knowing how long it takes to succeed.
Charles de Montesquieu

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
George S. Patton

Gemeoss