Skip to main content

I love living in L.A. It's quieter. It's much more relaxing. I'm living in a

house for the first time ever. I have a backyard for the first time ever; a dog for the first time ever. So it's a lot of firsts, and I love it so much. It's just so different. It's a nice change of pace. Sarah Hyland

Class never tries to build itself up by tearing others down. Class is already up and need not strive to look better by making others look worse. Ann Landers

I've been very happy with all the teams I've played for. They all treated me very well. Melky Cabrera

With one terrible exception, the Civil War, law and the Constitution have kept America whole and free. Anthony Lewis

If you care about women's rights, you can't not vote. Moby

I took all the philosophy courses I could. Judd Nelson

Everything is dead while it lives. Egon Schiele

Christmas is the antithesis of Thanksgiving. Christmas is pretty much a man-made holiday. John Clayton

My plan is to open five restaurants based on the five elements in Chinese philosophy: wood, water, fire, earth and metal. Arthur Potts Dawson

Certainly I had a really terrible time with 'Emotionally Weird.' When I finished it, I thought, 'I can't write any more.' Kate Atkinson

Gemeoss