Skip to main content

This death cult has no reason and is beyond negotiation. This is what makes it

so frightening. This is what causes so many to engage in a sort of mental diversion. They don't want to confront this horror. So they rush off in search of more comprehensible things to hate.
David Brooks

I love to play pool.
Dante Hall

Well, WorldCom's growth exploded in the Clinton years, there's no question, there's no disputing that.
Don Nickles

As we take stock of this century of achievement, Ulster Unionists have every reason to feel proud.
David Trimble

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change.
Nhat Hanh

Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow.
Bob Marley

I love what I do, so it's not tiring. If I worked at a computer or drove a truck, I'd be dead in a week.
Karen Black

Gemeoss